Aloha Nasal Pillows System
The literal meaning of Aloha is "the breath of life."
The word Aloha comes from "alo," meaning presence and "ha," meaning breath
The Aloha Nasal Pillows System is the next evolution in the design of nasal pillow interfaces. The Aloha is intended to be used with positive-pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The Aloha features proprietary Arced-Track™ technology allowing the angle of the Pillow Reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized, natural fit. The Aloha comes standard with three different pillow sizes. The device is extremely lightweight and quiet and offers an incredibly stable and comfortable seal. The Aloha contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple products to get the right fit.
- Ball-and-Socket Elbow combined with Hi-Flex™ Tubing adapts to the most active of sleepers and accommodates various sleeping positions.
- Exclusve Arced-Track™ technology allows the angle of the Pillow Reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized and natural fit.
- Reinforced Headgear offer advantages over other headgears such as:
- Over-the-Head strap can be worn in two different positions
- Tubing Holder Ring allows for securing the tubing where you want it, such as over the head
- Does not have uncomfortable "cheek flaps" or "non-breathing" silicone straps
- Headgear comes standard with Comfort Wraps™
Ross T. Goldberg, M.D.
I have been using the Aloha device for sleep apnea since it was introduced approximately two years ago. It is so comfortable and created such a stable seal that I clearly sleep much better. Prior to this, I was using your older product, the Nasal Aire II. At the time, that was the best interface I had ever used, far superior to everything else I had tried, mostly because of the smaller footprint and the ability to easily drink, read and watch TV with it on. I did not think that you would be able to improve on it. Well, you definitely improved things with the Aloha.
I thank you, and you company, for your continued efforts to improve upon the quality and comfort of care for those of us with sleep apnea.