Bravo CPAP Interface
The Bravo is a unique development in nasal interfaces, strategically designed to promote patient comfort, allow for a clear field of vision, and provide the patient multiple wearing options. With its close fitting reservoir and secure headgear, this light weight interface can be worn over the head or on the chest, and will not interfere with wearing glasses, reading, etc.
The Bravo interface features the versatility of interchangeable nasal pillows and Adaptive-FlowTM technology resulting in an extremely quiet sleep experience. The Bravo also showcases an unprecedented Active-Swivel® feature to allow for multiple wearing positions resulting in the highest levels of comfort. The Bravo Nasal Pillow System contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple products to get the right fit.
All of these features and benefits of this unique and innovative device are intended to result in new levels of comfort and compliance during the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Multiple Wearing Options
- Can be worn over the head or on the chest
- Allows doe all sleeping positions without having to readjust any components
Sleek & Ergonomic Design
- Contoured to math the facial profile
No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact
- Patient can wear glasses
- Eliminates nasal bridge sores
- Eliminates air leaks near eyes
- Facilitates ultra quiet and comfortable experience at higher pressures
Bravo Complete System Contains All Sizes of Pillows
- Reduces chances of improper sizing
Mix & Match Nasal Pillows
- Allows different size pillows to be worn on each nostril
- Sturdy, high quality design ensures sealing
- Four points of adjustability provide a better seal and increased support
- Makes it easy for patient to remove and reapply the mask