Bravo II Nasal Pillows System
The Bravo II is an innovative and evolved CPAP nasal interface. The Bravo II provides the comfort and versatility of interchangeable nasal pillows with a light weight fitting circuit and a secure headgear. This product is also strategically designed to provide the patient multiple wearing options.
Traditional nasal interfaces have a bulk of components that are on the face or between the eyes. Often, the supply tubing can only be worn in one manner or the supply tubing is so bulky that it limits your ability to change positions during sleep.
The Bravo II is a revolutionary product that promotes patient comfort and allows you to have a clear field of vision. This can reduce that confining sensation that is commonly experienced when wearing other masks.
The Bravo II’s headgear and pillows reservoir provide a secure and close fitting system that is unobtrusive and allows for a wide variety of sleep positions through its Active-Swivel™ technology.
All of these features and benefits of this unique and innovative device are intended to bring you a new level of relief during the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Multiple Wearing Options
- Can be worn over the head or chest
- Allows for all sleeping positions without having to readjust any components
Sleep and Ergonomic Design
- Contoured to match the facial profile
No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact
- Patient can wear glasses
- Eliminates nasal bridge sores
- Eliminates air leaks near eyes
Adaptive Flow™ Technology
- Facilitate ultra quiet and comfortable experience at higher pressures
Complete System Containing All Sizes of Pillows
- Eliminates wasted product
- Reduces the chance of improper sizing
Mix and Match Nasal Pillows
- Allows different size pillows to be worn on each nostril
- Sturdy, high quality design ensures sealing
- Four points of adjustability provides a better seal and increased support
- Makes it easy for patient to remove and reapply the mask