Hybrid AV / NE
The Hybrid Disposable Dual Airway Mask without exhalation ports delivers optimal performance, maximizes fit and comfort.
The Hybrid AV & NE interfaces are disposable dual airway leak free masks, designed for providing pressure support therapy of non-invasive ventilation. The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance.
The Hybrid AV features an anti-asphyxiation valve that allows for access to room air if pressure decreases (i.e. power outage or circuit disconnect).
The Hybrid NE incorporates all of the comfort and features of the Hybrid AV, but eliminates the anti-asphyxiation valve, making it suitable for ventilators equipped with an active safety valve. Each Hybrid package incorporates three sizes of pillows and a built-in mouth sizing gauge, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
- Proprietary design reduces pressure points on the face
- Built-in chin flap eliminates the need for chin strap
- Less claustrophobic design improves patient comfort and eliminates nasal bridge pressure sores
- Reduces waste by identifying proper size before placement
- Three sizes of pillows included to fit all patients' nostrils
- Easy to adjust and quick to fit headgear
- 100% latex free
- Single patient use