Introducing the second generation of the CPAP interface, the Nasal-Aire II®. The new unit shares many of the comfort and compliance benefits of the original Nasal-Aire®, adding improved performance and a reduction in sound level. Nasal-Aire® II is sold with all six sizes for easy fitting and includes optional headgear for stability. A new sizing gauge is available for easy and accurate fitting.
Contact your local distributor or homecare dealer for product pricing. The Nasal-Aire II® is available through prescription only.
- No uncomfortable pressure points on the face.
- User can sleep in any position.
- Virtually leak-free -- does not chill the nose.
- Promotes patient compliance.
- Built-in swivel.
- Minimal parts; easy to assemble and clean.
- 6 sizes in one package: X-Small, Small, Medium, Medium-Plus, Large, X-Large
Literature & Resources Available for Download
PDF format. Click to open in a new window.Order FormSales Brochure
Headgear Wearing OptionsDMEPOS Reimbursement Info